We would like to thank our:
- Research funding organizations: the Royal Netherlands Academy of Sciences (KNAW), the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO), the Royal Netherlands Institute of Southeast Asian and Caribbean Studies (KITLV) and the International Institute for Asian Studies for funding the program ‘JARAK, the commoditization of an alternative biofuel crop in Indonesia’ as part of the program ‘Agriculture beyond Food’.
- Reviewers: Promode Kant for his valuable comments on an earlier version of the core article, and three peer reviewers of this E-publication for their critical comments and suggestion on how to improve the text and the presentation.
- ICT experts: Gera Pronk (I See Tea), Thomas Voorter (IIAS) and Leen Breure (DANS) for explaining what E-publishing is about and helping us with the design of this site and numerous other ways of support.
- English language editor: Klarijn Loven who corrected all our variations of the English language we used in our mini-articles.
- Organisation and editing support: Willem Vogelsang (IIAS) and İlayda Eskitaşçıoğlu